As a new mom you know that baby gear accumulates quickly... and some of it you barely use! That's why Once Upon A Child pays you for recently outgrown kids stuff. Clothes, shoes, accessories, toys and baby equipment!
Bring your little ones like-new items into Once Upon A Child for an instant payday!
Tips to get the most $$$ when selling:
- Freshly launder all items (including shoes and covers to equipment)
- Neatly fold or lay items flat in a basket or bin
- Keep sets together (no pins or tape)
- Clean all toys and equipment and make sure they have all parts/pieces and are in good working order.
- Avoid Bags and bring in only 2 bins or baskets at a time.